Your windshield is one of the most important parts of your car. It provides structural support, keeps you safe in the event of an accident, and, of course, keeps the elements out. But when your windshield is damaged, it can be difficult to know if it needs to be repaired or replaced.
Here are five signs that your windshield needs to be repaired:
- Cracks or chips that are larger than a quarter inch.
- Damage that is located in the driver’s line of sight.
- A chip or crack that has spread or grown in size.
- A chip or crack that is near the edge of the windshield.
- A chip or crack that is in a pattern, such as a bull’s eye or star shape.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to book an appointment with Tim’s Auto Glass right away. Our team of expert technicians can quickly and efficiently repair your windshield to ensure your safety on the road.